Well, well, look who found my blog...

...Around here, things don't have to make sense to me, and especially to you. Trains, and mostly their respective models, will be represented here, through my bad grammer and worn-out jokes. If this intrigues you, keep reading...

Monday, September 28, 2009

Which First; Good News or Bad News

Good news- MY ROOM IS BEGINNING TO LOOK CLEAN!!! It turns out I found 2 Tyco Alco C430s I didn't even know I had, along with a lot of other cool trains in my stash!!!!!

Now, for the bad news...
According to many peoples observations and predictions, many of us pioneer T-gaugers are afraid that intrest is weaning, and the life of KK-Eishindo may be coming to a close. Before I misinterperate something, just read this instead: http://t-gauge.net/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=376

*WAAAHHH!!!!!*

*sniffle*

1 comment:

Patrick said...

hmmmm....i really know nothing about T gauge. Maybe I should check it out before it's gone.

Bloggidy Search Box