Well, well, look who found my blog...

...Around here, things don't have to make sense to me, and especially to you. Trains, and mostly their respective models, will be represented here, through my bad grammer and worn-out jokes. If this intrigues you, keep reading...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

No, I Didn't Mean "All Hope Is Not Lost"!

It doesn't sound like my ol' TF account will be fixed, so I guess I should start working on a new account name. Any suggestions?

...Oh, and any TF fans that visit here, in my lair, or domain, or WhateverYouWantToCallIt, any interesting things will be posted here untill further notice...

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Hey, sorry to drop in randomly like this. I saw a link to this blog while lurking at tycoforums. I read that you are thinking of making a new account, and I just wanted to warn you that I've been trying to register all week and I'm getting nothing. I think something's messed up since the site crashed last week. It's frustrating because there's no way to contact anyone on the board to try and figure this out because I'm not a member yet. The contact email for the site admin doesn't work. I got all excited to join because I'm new to Tyco, but now I can't do anything. I've tried to register with three different email addresses and usernames. I've checked my spam folders and all that with no luck. I don't know if I'm being impatient or if something's wrong. What a mess! I hope you have better luck, and you might want to mention this on the forum since you seem to still be able to post. Thanks for reading this rambling mess. I hope I'll be posting on the forum soon!

DJdeTrainman said...

I know what you mean, that forum has always been kind of "iffy". If that is the only problem, maybe I'll try to sign on to the old account again. I will mention what you have said to the others at the Tyco forum. On one of the computers I frequent, I'm automatically signed in, but I can't edit my account, download files, and anything else along those lines. Let's see what I can do...

Patrick said...

Thanks for responding. I've been going crazy trying to contact someone and join the forum. For what it's worth, I've joined a forum at modeltrainforum.com under the name burlington77. I don't know if the site is any good or not, but I guess I'll find out.

Bloggidy Search Box