Well, well, look who found my blog...

...Around here, things don't have to make sense to me, and especially to you. Trains, and mostly their respective models, will be represented here, through my bad grammer and worn-out jokes. If this intrigues you, keep reading...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ho-Hum...

Not much to say, really. Everything has just been continuing as I last reported. I did see a Tyco boxcar at the local comic book store, The Joker's Child, but all I remember is it said SHAZAM!, and was a whopping $30 dollars. Maybe I'll go back when I get money, maybe I won't. Nonetheless, I just felt like slipping one last blog post in before the end of the month is finally here. I've kind of just thrown together any thoughts I could into this happilly written post. Well, I'm finally seeing the fruits of my room rearranging, and that means I'll be able to post pictures from my main hub now. Have a happy October Eve, everybody!!!

2 comments:

Patrick said...

So you're a comic book guy? Me too! I've got that Shazam boxcar. In fact, it was my first TYCO. I kept it boxed for years until a recent mishap crushed the box. I finally gave it to my daughter for her layout. There are similar cars for Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman. If you're patient, you can find them on ebay for around 10 apiece.

btw...I just saw your post on the tyco forums. Thanks a lot for letting someone know people are out here trying to join.

DJdeTrainman said...

It's no prob at all, just helping a fellow train fan. Unlike love and war, there are a set of unspoken rules that most of us follow, which makes the greater portion of us such friendly people. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to get my password again, and if that doesn't work, I'll try to make a new account. I'll let you know if I get in, so you can try again as well. Thanks for the info on the boxcars. I remember hearing that somewhere, but I was never sure what the other ones were. Hope to hear from you again soon, Pat!

Bloggidy Search Box