Well, well, look who found my blog...

...Around here, things don't have to make sense to me, and especially to you. Trains, and mostly their respective models, will be represented here, through my bad grammer and worn-out jokes. If this intrigues you, keep reading...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Great: I'm Barred Even From Tyco...

Well, thanks to a recent change in my password gone horribly wrong, it appears I've been barred from the Tyco forum. Without knowing what my current password is, because it isn't my new one, my old one, or any other password or misspelling I could think of. I can post for the time being, because it will keep you signed in for an extended period of time, but I can't download things or visit certain parts of the site. To make things worse, before to long, i'll be barred for good, once my session times out...

...Well, wish me luck... *sniffle, sniffle, cough*

No comments:

Bloggidy Search Box