Well, well, look who found my blog...

...Around here, things don't have to make sense to me, and especially to you. Trains, and mostly their respective models, will be represented here, through my bad grammer and worn-out jokes. If this intrigues you, keep reading...

Monday, September 21, 2009

Well, Here I Go...

Hi there, internet peoples. For all conservative purposes, my name is DJ. I've been a train addict since I was three, and at 13, the passion still hasn't died. As I've grown up in North Jersey, I've gotten to see the NJ Transit line an awful lot. Unfortunately, I can hear the freight trains at night though, too...

Anyways, my main focus is model trains, though. I have everything from Thomas to T-gauge, and collections from new HO to Narrow O. There are very few scales I haven't dabbled in at some point or another, for I can never stay in one topic for too long.

This blog will be a about me, my ever-expanding train collection, and any other randomness as I see fit.

For the time being, you can check out these links to see the places I frequent, as well as my interests thus far...

...Nonetheless, hope to see you all on the main real soon!

No comments:

Bloggidy Search Box