Well, well, look who found my blog...

...Around here, things don't have to make sense to me, and especially to you. Trains, and mostly their respective models, will be represented here, through my bad grammer and worn-out jokes. If this intrigues you, keep reading...

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a great birthday! In the way of trains, I got a whole box of narrow gauge, a Tyco anniversary car, and a bachmann track inspection "woody"! IT WAS GREAT!!! Will explain/elaborate more later- have to go...

4 comments:

Patrick said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you got some great stuff. Narrow gauge looks fun, but I've never found anything at a reasonable price.

btw...I just tried to go to tycoforums, and I got a weird error message. I hope it hasn't crashed again!

DJdeTrainman said...

The narrow gauge I've got is Bachmann On30 stuff, because it can be found at a reasonable price. Lots of places have it on sale, at least I think. I've had no trouble with TF; I'm on right no0w. If you have any further trouble, please let me know, I'll try to help however I can.

Patrick said...

You've probably got better resources for train stuff than I have. There's nothing left around here (Northwest Missouri). I haven't even seen the On30 stuff for sale.

I got back on TF after I posted that. Who knows what the problem was!

rebelwookiee said...

Hey, it's me again. This time I'm logged in to my blog account...rebelwookiee.blogspot.com. I've been updating it, so take a look if you're interested.

Patrick

Bloggidy Search Box