Well, well, look who found my blog...

...Around here, things don't have to make sense to me, and especially to you. Trains, and mostly their respective models, will be represented here, through my bad grammer and worn-out jokes. If this intrigues you, keep reading...

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Excitedness

For homework tonight, I was told to watch the State of the Union speech by Obama. I don't care for him too much, but he said something only moments ago that I'm sure will have the attention of railfans everywhere. The government is going to be funding a high-speed rail system!!! Mr. President will be visiting Tampa Bay tomorrow, to discuss the plan!!! What are your thoughts on this? Do you think it will happen? What is your view on a US HS Rail system? Will it be worth it? Most of all, will the trains look cool enough?!? Please comment below, I'm curious what others think!!!!!

No comments:

Bloggidy Search Box